19 July 2012
Aiming to offer business opportunities to would-be micro entrepreneurs, the DTI conducted its 2nd Business Opportunities Forum at Rhaj Inn on July 10, 2012. Thirty participants from Virac and neighbouring municipalities came along to explore the opportunities presented by three companies invited by the DTI.
The participants, a mix of former OFW and kins and those that just got interested in the event, were given a short lecture on "How to Start a Small Business" by the DTI before the three business presenters offered their products lines and services: Direct Shopping, Inc. for home products, Max International for health products and Personal Collection (from Legazpi City) for personal care and home products. All three companies are into direct selling and marketing business scheme.
A financing institution, Rural Bank of Camalig, presented its loan windows that may be availed of the participants. The DTI also gave away business guide booklets to the aspiring entrepreneurs.
- 11/12/2012 10:01 - 2 NPA, gadan sa engkwentro
- 07/08/2012 22:34 - Private armies' ng mga politiko bawal magbitbit ng baril
- 07/08/2012 22:30 - Barangay treasurer nagpatiwakal gamit ang tela
- 07/08/2012 22:27 - KB, isinusulong ang House Bill 6386 para parusahan ang mga may sala sa krimen ng MOP-bullying
- 24/07/2012 06:40 - Cashier ng isang tindahan biktima ng snatching
- 15/05/2012 19:48 - 3 persona irido matapos badilon sa baraylihan
- 15/05/2012 19:47 - Paggamit sa pangaran kan Vice-Gov. kan CamSur, bagong modus kan mga parahabon
- 15/05/2012 19:46 - Drug pusher arestado, shabu asin marijuana nakumpiskar
- 15/05/2012 19:45 - Lotto winner, inireklamo sa pulisya an naghahagad sa saiya nin balato
- 15/05/2012 19:44 - Mag agom asin 1 pa, dakop sa buybust operation sa CamSur